Agent757 Real Estate Team
Helping local buyers and sellers just like yourself, we know how to locate the finest properties and negotiate the best deals. It's our job to know about the latest market conditions, government regulations, and upcoming developments — so that you don't have to.
Some of our Highlights:
- Sisters and Local Natives of Virginia Beach
- Over 32 Years of Combined Real Estate Experience
- Over 13 Years of Banking & Finance Experience
- Cathy is a Mom and wife of a retired USN Aviator and is MRP Certified
- Laurie is a Mom and wife of a successful Commercial Electrical Contracting Company
- Certified ASP® Realtor Stagers®
- Understand the Local Market
- Know how to Price Your Home Competitively
- Optimize Online Marketing Strategies
- Negotiate in Your Best Interest
- Get More Money for Your Home
- Know how to Target the Right Buyers
- Understand the Lending and Buying Process to get you to closing smoothly
- Know how to Spot Challenges in Your Real Estate Transaction
- As Realtors®, Tap into a Local & National Network of Agents
- Work with a National Real Estate Brokerage: RealtyONEGroup Momentum
Buyer Broker Representation:
As your Buyer Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests. Cathy and Laurie will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now. You can also refer to my Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with an agent right away, please contact me.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of seasoned professionals. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help draw buyers in. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including online MLS listings and social media channels. We also showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we are here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.
- MRP, Military Relocation Professional
- ASP®, Accredited Staging Professional®
- ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist